1. ELIGIBILITY. MegaMex Foods, LLC (“Sponsor”) “The Pit Stop – WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE”(the “Promotion”) is only open to those who, as of the start date, are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, including the District of Columbia, and who have reached the age of majority in their state or district of residence. The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies (“Promotion Entities”) involved in the administration of this Promotion, and the immediate families (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, grandparents and their respective spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of each such employee, officer and director, are not eligible to enter.
2. TIMING. The Promotion entry period begins on September 16, 2020 12:00:00 am Central (“CT”) and ends September 16, 2020 at 11:59:59 pm CT (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor's computer is the official timekeeping device for the Promotion. All entries (“Entries” or “Entry”, as described below) must be received by 11:59:59 pm ET on September 16, 2020. Entries submitted past the expiration of the Sweepstakes Period will not be accepted and will be destroyed.
3. HOW TO ENTER. To enter, scan the onsite QR code which will take you to the entry form on thepitstop.eatwholly.com. Alternatively, there will be physical cards on-site that can be filled out to enter.
4. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES AND DECISIONS. By participating, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of Entries, the selection of entrants and the winner, and the awarding of the prize), which are final and binding in all respects.
5. DRAWING; ODDS; NOTIFICATION. There will be a total of 5 Grand Prize winners in the Sweepstakes. On or about September 21, 2020, Administrator will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, to select the potential Grand Prize winners (“Winners”). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Potential Winners will be contacted via email or phone call, and may be awarded their prize listed below (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules.) Failure to respond to the prize notification message within 24-hours of notification, or return of message notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts, will result in disqualification and an alternate potential Winner may be awarded, time permitting. EACH POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY ADMINISTRATOR AND SPONSOR’S DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. Sweepstakes Parties shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason, or for any entrant who changes his/her Twitter account. If your Entry is not selected as a potential winner, you will not receive any notification.
6. PRIZE(S). Five (5) Grand Prizes – A one-year supply of WHOLLY® Guacamole, awarded in the form of fifty-two (52) coupons. ARV: $415.48 each (value of each coupon is $7.99). Total ARV of all Grand Prizes: $22,435.92. Coupons are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions printed on the coupon. Coupons will be shipped in two installments. Prize must be accepted as awarded, and prize is awarded “AS IS” with no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sponsor or for which Sponsor shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No substitution, assignment or transfer of a prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value. Winner is solely responsible for any and all costs, fees, taxes and expenses associated with prize award, receipt and use, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes on the prize. For prizes valued over $600, prize winner will be issued and IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. If potential winner does not wish to accept the prize, and alternate winner may be selected at random from the pool of eligible entrants. All details of the prize not set forth herein will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All entrants and entries are subject to verification prior to the awarding of a prize, as are the eligibility, age, and other claims of information provided by a potential prize winner.
7. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s (and its designees’, successors’ and assigns’) use of winner’s name, biography, likeness, voice, photographs, video, opinions, statements, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any manner or media (including, without limitation, online) now or hereafter known, worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further payment, consideration, notice, review, approval or consent. Despite the above, Sponsor has no obligation to use such materials in any manner.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion if, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, there is any unsportsmanlike, dangerous or disruptive behavior associated with the Promotion, or there are viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties or failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right (but does not have the obligation) in its sole discretion to award prizes from among eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to the time of suspected impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Official Rules.
9. RELEASE. By entering, each entrant forever, fully and irrevocably releases and holds harmless Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective agents, advertising and promotion agencies, affiliates, Promotion partners and prize suppliers, and Twitter, and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents from and against all claims, damages or liabilities arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation and/or Entry in the Promotion and/or winner’s award, receipt or use of any prize awarded in the Promotion or any prize-related activity.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information or late, lost, misplaced, filtered, stolen, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, mutilated, altered, incomplete or misdirected Entries or Entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors, which may occur in the offer or administration of the Promotion or the processing of Entries; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion, or from viewing, playing or downloading any material from Sponsor’s website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor’s websites by a hypertext link.
11. DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Mower County, Austin, Minnesota; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Minnesota for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Minnesota, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
13. OFFICIAL RULES. These Official Rules are available at thepitstop.eatwholly.com/rules or by sending a self-addressed envelope to “The Pit Stop Sweepstakes” — Rules Request.” ℅ Hormel Foods Corporation, Consumer Response, 1 Hormel Place, Austin, MN 55912.
14. WINNERS LIST. For a copy of the list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: “The Pit Stop Sweepstakes” -- “Winner List Request”, Hormel Foods Corporation, Consumer Response, 1 Hormel Place, Austin, MN 55912. Requests must be received by October 31, 2020.
15. SPONSOR. The sponsor of the Promotion and the address at which the Sponsor may be contacted is MegaMex Foods, LLC, 333 S Anita Dr #1000, Orange, CA 92868.